Come and meet the team at KCB:
- Discuss your future and your course choices with our lecturers.
- Meet our admissions team who will assist you with your application and interview, student finance and funding, UCAS applications and any accommodation options.
- Meet current students and chat about life in London and the benefits of studying at KCB.
- We have a limited number of scholarships available for September 2018 and February 2019 intakes for degree courses in Business, Computing and Law.
Date: Tuesday, 14th August 2018
Time: 3pm – 6pm
Location: Kensington College of Business, 12 Cavendish Place, London W1G 9DJ. See map.
Nearest Tube Station: Oxford Circus (Central, Bakerloo & Victoria Line)
Courses: Our degree courses are in partnership with University of Chester.
What to Expect at an Open Day
- A chance to speak directly with our lecturers and members of the academic team
- A short introduction to studying at KCB and the future career possibilities for KCB graduates from one of our lecturers
- Information and advice on funding, travel and the application process will be provided by members of the course advisory, admissions and student advisory teams
- Campus tours
- The chance to meet some of our students and student representatives
To find out more about open days, or for more information about planning your trip to one of our campus, contact one of our course advisors on 020 7404 6330 or by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org